Make pancakes and eggs for breakfast and fajitas for lunch with this Professional Flat Top Griddle. Covering two burners, it is large enough to cook for the hungriest of crowds. This griddle is built with Camp Chef's even heat design to minimize hot spots when cooking. Cooking and cleaning is easy because of its restaurant style high sides and convenient grease drain. Pre-seasoned with a "True Seasoned Finish," this griddle is ready to use out of the box and has a natural cooking surface. FITMENT
- Most 14 in. Cooking Systems
- Extra large cooking area to handle lots of cooking
- Heavy-duty steel construction
- Heat diffuser plates distribute heat evenly across entire surface and reduce hot spots
- Covers two burners on EX60, DB60, YK60
- High sides
- Built-in grease drain collects grease and drains it into a grease cup
- Convenient carry handle
- True Seasoned Finish steel griddle
- Out of the box ready to cook in seconds
||14 in. x 32 in. Cooking Area: 448 sq. in.
||16 in. x 32 in.
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.