The brick ovens of Italy are renowned for legendary artisan pizzas, with perfectly crisp crust and toppings melded together. Now enjoy true artisan style pizza on your own patio with the portable Italia Artisan Pizza Oven. Specially designed features replicate the performance of a wood-fired brick oven - from its double walled construction and specially designed burners to its ventilation and cordierite ceramic pizza stone. Micro-adjust valves give you heat control and responsiveness to cook perfect artisan pizza every time.
- Double layered ceiling enhances heating dynamics, bakes like a brick oven
- Preheat and ready to cook in 15 minutes
- Built-in valve ignition/micro-adjust valve give you total flame control
- Built-in temperature gauge monitor internal air temps
- Ventilated oven door with handle
- Stainless steel construction is easy to clean
- 17,000 BTUs. Hr. specially designed burner and heat plates
- Oven can reach temperatures upwards of 700° F
- Perfect for pizza, baking breads, roasting meats and more
- Runs on a 1-lb disposable propane bottle
- Regulator and 5 ft. hose included to adapt to standard bulk propane tank
|Overall Dimensions without shelf
||15 in. x 26 in.x 16 in.
||13.25 in. x 20 in.
|Oven Opening Dimensions
||22.25 in. x 4.25 in.
||5 in. x 23 in.
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.