Immerse yourself in the wild with the Stryker Multi-Fuel with a new King's Mountain Shadow camo sleeve. Pack light and efficient with the all in one pot and burner system. Whether your fuel of choice is propane or butane you can burn your preferred fuel. Backpacking in the backcountry has never been easier. With Heat Ring technology, you can heat half a liter of water in only two minutes while conserving 30% more fuel than other compact cooking systems. FITMENT
Customers must use the included pot attachment with the unit or purchase the Stryker Pot Support Adapter (shown below in the accessories.)
- Multi-fuel version compatible with propane and butane
- King's Mountain Shadow Camo Sleeve
- Heat Ring technology increase efficiency by 30%, reducing fuel consumption
- Matchless ignition
- Boils 0.5 liters of water in 2 minutes
- Includes unit, insulated pot, folding tank stabilizer, lid, and mesh carry bag
- Lightweight, hard anodized aluminum
- Insulated sleeve keeps contents warm while providing a comfortable grip
- Measurement markings in pot
- Added wind protection
- Compact design, stores inside insulated pot
||19.4 oz (not including fuel)
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.