Enjoy the convenience of cooking on an oven and cooking top, anywhere with the new Professional Outdoor Oven. Your new favorite camp oven now has thermostatic oven control and a higher (5,000 BTU/hr) internal oven output. Brew coffee at the campsite or cook asparagus in the Alps. Wherever you go, your camp oven is both dependable and durable for all conditions. While Camp Ovens are nothing new for Camp Chef, we've upgraded this unit to include thermostatic temperature settings to offer you appliance-like control. Purchase this for the campsite, tailgate, emergency preparedness, or the hunting cabin.
- Thermostatic controlled oven
- Two 9,000 BTUs/Hr. brass output burners
- 250 - 400° F oven power
- Fully adjustable heat-control dials
- Matchless ignition
- Removable oven racks
- Enamel pot grates
- Stainless steel construction
- Insulated, efficient oven box
- Folding lid provides a three-sided windscreen
- Oven fits 9 in. x 13 in. pan
- Convenient carry handles
- Powered by a disposable 1 lb. propane bottle, bottle not included
- Adaptable for a bulk tank with the bulk tank hose adapter, not included
- Oven Heat Output: 5,000 BTUs/Hr.
- Internal Oven Dimensions: 11 in. L x 16 in. W x 9 in. H
- Maximum Oven Heat: 400° F
- Burner Output: two 9,000 BTUs/Hr.
- Total Output: 23,000 BTUs/Hr.
- Main Body Dimensions: 12.5 in. L x 21 in. W x 20 in. H
- Dimensions with handles: 15 in. L x 25 in. W x 20 in. H
- Overall Weight: 32 lbs.
- Warranty: one year
|Oven Heat Output
|Internal Oven Dimensions
||11 in. L x 16 in. W x 9 in. H
|Maximum Oven Heat
||two 9,000 BTUs/Hr.
|Main Body Dimensions
||12.5 in. L x 21 in. W x 20 in. H
|Dimensions with handles
||15 in. L x 25 in. W x 20 in. H
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.