The Stainless Steel Professional Barbeque Box turns your outdoor gas cooking system into a powerful barbeque grill. Camp Chef's grill system outperforms ordinary grills with its patented heat-diffuser plate and cast iron grill.The Stainless Steel Professional Barbeque Box turns your outdoor gas cooking system into a powerful barbeque grill. Camp Chef's grill system outperforms ordinary grills with its patented heat-diffuser plate and cast iron grill.
Whether you're grilling steak and asparagus or fresh salmon; you want the most delicious flavor possible. The Stainless Steel Barbecue Grill Box will outperform other grills because of its patented heat-diffuser plate and cast iron grill grates. The heat diffuser converts flame to infrared heat, evenly heating the cast iron grill grate so your meat is seared to perfection. Grease is vaporized, infusing your food with a rich barbecue flavor that cannot be achieved any other way. A temperature gauge is built into the stylish stainless steel lid for convenience.
- Stainless steel lid looks great, cleans easier and resists rust
- Fits all Camp Chef 16 in. cooking systems
- Removable cast iron grill plate
- Specially designed heat diffuser plates turn flame into infrared heat and instantly vaporizes grease drippings
- Removable lid
- Lid handle for convenient opening
- Covers two burners on 16 in. Camp Chef Cooking Systems.
- Out of the box ready to cook in seconds
- True Seasoned Finish cast iron grill grate holds the heat and sears the meat
- For use on all Camp Chef 16 in. cooking system (covers two burners)
||24 in. x 16 in.
|Total Cooking Area
||384 sq. in.
||24 in. x 16 in. x 8 in.
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.